'Natural Born Cyborgs'Chapter 1 - Cyborgs Unplugged
The term “cyborg” was first used in 1960 by Clynes and Kline in their article “Cyborgs and Space”.
- Not the merger of flesh and wire
- Not the depth of the implant
- But the potential of transformation
- And for cognitive systems the fluidity of the flaws of information.
Chapter 2 – Technologies to Bond With
- Seamless integration
- Little mental effort to operate
- Unnaturally integration
- Requiring constant attention, remaining in focus during operation
What is important in making a cyborg is